Thursday 21 December 2017

Trying to find the technique in this

Well making this pompom animals may look easy and maybe it is for some. I tried out making two versions of pompom animals with two different yarn. It's not just choosing any yarn here. I can see the differens with a thin or thicker yarn. The thing is to also put on the right amount of yarn or your get the eyes to close to the nose and so on. Well I have just started so it will be interesting how it will go. There is a technique to cutting out the faces to and it is fun to see how one cut can alter the face like it does. 😊


Here on this picture I choose two different yarn. The one on the left has a thicker yarn, then the one on the right.
I felt it was easier to make the face cut out with a thinner yarn, so I think I'm going to use that. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment