Thursday 28 December 2017

Tried a multicolor pompom bear 😊

I thought I would try out making a bear with two colors. Light yellow and pink. I did it with every other color, like the picture.
I made two of this, one for head and one for body. Size 10.2 x 8.3cm
Then I made two more in a smaller size, size 5 x 3.3cm


I trimmed the first pompom into this
To the nose I took the pink yarn and felt needle it and formed it like a nose. I used the felt needle to fasten the nose where it is. The eyes are size 6 mm and I glued them on. The ears I trimmed a little and then used the felt needle to form them.
Then I trimmed the other pompom in the same size as the head. Formed a body and trimmed so the bear could have arms. I then used a long needle to sew up at the top of the head and down to the bottom of the body to be sure they stuck together.😊
I trimmed one side on the smaller size, of the other pompoms and that would be the sole, of the feet, on the bear.
Maybe the bear has big feet, but I think it's cut. 😊 You can trimmed them more if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment