Friday 15 December 2017

Part 3 The finishing part. 😊

I've started with making the template for my labels. 😊

You need to make one that isn't cut out in in the middle and one that is, to make one label.
I used a paper knife to do that. It should look like this.

Now I glued on the label where you write who the christmas present is for, on the label that isn't cut out.
Then I glued the label that has the cut out, but not on the middle part.
I was thinking at first to paint something myself on the cut out part, but there wasn't enough time. So I looked up christmas labels on the internet and found some I could use.
Now they look like this and I now used then christmas tree punch.

I used the christmas tree punch out to pull the ribbon in. I also made the "doorknob" and pull a red thread through and made a bow on the other side.

 If you don't wanna do the "doorknob" you can just use a red thread, like this. You have to open the rose to look inside the label.
 A close up on the "doorknobs"

You see on the pictures that I put on the gingerbread man and woman. Because it isn't clear who's will get the gift, I thought I give them a little hint that it is for a girl (gingerbread woman) or a boy (gingerbread man).
Well, that is how I made it. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment