Wednesday 20 December 2017

Learning to make pompom animals

I saw a video on YouTube about pompom making. I couldn't believe how good the animals could get. The woman making this, has also given out a book on it, but I thought I will start in a smaller version. I found a video by "Pompom maker" and she is making a panda. Here is that video. 😊


In the video she is using pompom maker in wood. I bought the ones she is using in this video.

They look like this


I tried yesterday to make a panda, using the first video to look at.


It looks like bear, but the hard part is to form it right and put the threads at the right places on the pompom maker. Not so bad for my first try even thou it didn't look like panda. He got cute thou.😊
Now I will just continue making more to get it right. It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment