Wednesday 13 December 2017

A little preview, part 2 christmaslabel

As I wrote before I was going to make my own christmaslabels 😊. Today I was going to show a preview on the things I'm going to use. As I started to make this yesterday, I notice it takes some time to do. So if you are doing this, and making many, it will take a some time to do. However, it's fun because you made it yourself. 😊

 


I bought red paper. This paper is a little thicker, and will be perfect for this project. I bought different colors and patterns, on the ribbons I'm going to use. I also bought jewellery because I'm going to use it as "doorknobs". This " doorknobs" look like nuts from a oak tree. I will take a picture for the next post and you will see it more close up. In the picture there is also a paper punch that you can get christmas tree pattern on the paper😊
I will write more in my next post on this, because there are little more material to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment